Online Selenium Training | Online Training for Selenium
Selenium has about 75% market share when it comes to automation tools used for testing and operations. Trisect Online Selenium Training combines theory and practical exercise to ensure you master this skill.
It’s one of the Best Online Training for Selenium. We will also help you to find job as an Automation Tester with companies like GlobalLogic, Ericsson, FIS Global and many more.
Online Selenium Course
07 Mar, 2022 (Mon-Wed-Fri)
14 Mar, 2022 (Mon-Wed-Fri)
05 Mar, 2022 (Sat-Sun)
Live Online Classes
Max of 5 students
Why we say 'We are the best'?
A major problem in today’s scenario is theoretical nature of trainings happening in various known and unknown institutes. We try and break the status quo and hence keep practical first and maintain a ratio of 70 : 30 to balance between practical and theory to build skill along with knowledge.
If you are wondering what’s the difference between skill and knowledge, there’s a beautiful post written by our team differentiating between knowledge and skill. Do give this a read. [5 min read time
Don’t take our word on this we strongly advise you speak with us, attend a demo class, look at others and take a informed decision on this. We assure you we won’t disappoint.
Who should go for Selenium Training?
Manual Tester obvious isn’t it. Are you one? If you are one then more important question is Why you should do Selenium Training? Why not something else?
Online Selenium Training Fee
A model that believes in our student's success.
At Trisect we focus on Student’s success. We pride ourselves on our outcomes and teaching methodologies. With years of experience teaching Selenium, Java, Python, and related technologies and shaping careers of thousands of students we feel confident of outcomes of our courses.
Rs 15000 + GST
Online Selenium Course Curriculum
What you will learn in this course
- Basic Programming Techniques
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Exception Handling
- Keywords: Static and Final
- Abstract and Interface
- Access Modifiers
- Collection Framework
- What is Automation Testing?
- Selenium Introduction
- Selenium Ecosystem
- Selenium IDE
- WebDriver vs Selenium IDE, Creating scripts using Java
- Working with different browsers
- Controlling browser: Get url, close, quit, get page title and source code, Navigation – back, forward and refresh
- Locators: Tag, ID, link text, Partial link text, XPath, CSS, Best Strategies
- WebElement and Group of WebElements
- Element Inpectors: Tools and Techniques
- HTML Tables
- HTML Form Elements: Buttons, input fields, password, hidden fields, radio boxes, checkboxes, select and multi-select dropdowns
- Different Form States: disables/enabed, editable visible, selected, etc
- Waits: Implicit, Explicit and Fluent wait API
- Timeouts: PageLoad and Script
- Thread Sleep and Conditional wait strategies
- Popups and Alerts
- Windows and Tabs
- Capturing Screenshots
- Working with Cookies
- Action Class: Keyboard and Mouse Events(Finding coordinates, mouse hover and movements, drag-and-drop)
- TestNG Framewor: Annotations, Asserts, Groups, Dependent Test Cases, Priorities
- TestNG Advanced: Parameters, Multi Browser, Reporter Logs, Extent Report API
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory
- Automation Frameworks: Data Driven, Kewword Driver and Hybrid
- Working with Apache POI
- Working with Database, Logging with Log4J
- Intro to Advanced Topics: Cucumber, Maven and Jenkins
Use the knowledge gained in this course to complete an Automation Project of industry standards.
Attend a DEMO Now
Fill the form below to book a free demo class in an ongoing batch.
Automation Testing with Selenium Course Reviews
Selenium Course FAQs
We have a stringent process of selection, testing, training and recruitment to pick the best person for the role of faculty at Trisect. Only experienced people with adequate domain knowledge in this case of Selenium, Test Automation and Manual Testing and corresponding practical exposure are hired for this role. They are also tested on their desire to handle the training phase of each student individually. All faculties go through a rigorous training module under the experts to align them with the institute’s philosophy of providing individual attention to each candidate.
Noida Center: 3rd Floor, Sohna Complex, Noida Sector 15, UP 201301. Google Location : bit.ly/trisect-noida-location
Gurgaon (Gurugram) Center: Creator’s Gurukul, Q-11, Block Q DLF City Phase 2 Road, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122002. Google Location : bit.ly/trisect-gurgaon-google-location
Delhi Center: Netaji Subhash Place (Rohini) address to be disclosed soon.
1 on 1 Live Online Classes: Happen over Skype or Teamviewer.
Queries are very important in learning of any skill. At Trisect, we encourage queries and keep it one of our highest priority to clear every single doubt of all candidates.
We usually create a WhatsApp Group of a batch where you can directly interact with faculty and other students to collaborate and ask doubts.
Students get selected as Trainee / Intern / Junior Developer roles in the Test Automation team of the company.
You can see all companies current having job vacancy for Selenium (Test Automation) Developer in Delhi NCR on Naukri and Hirist. We are working with majority of these companies.
Please call or WhatsApp 9821624551 incase of any doubts. We would be happy to help you.
About Online Training
Online Training is a form of classes which takes place on the internet. It involves a variety of multimedia elements, including graphics, audio, video and weblinks, which all can be accessed through internet. In Order to present the Online Course material and content, Online Training gives student the opportunity for live interactions without any disturbance. Online Training can be conducted at any time any place because of its time & place flexibility.