Job Oriented Software Testing Course in Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi NCR with Placements
Job Oriented Software Testing or Complete Software Testing Course is one of the best hands-on training for candidates to get better at their software testing skills along with building a strong foundation in Manual Testing Concepts and Automation using Selenium. The course is an amalgam of Software Testing Training and Job Oriented Training.
Angular Course Classroom Training
Wed and Sat
Noida Sector 15
Gurugram Sector 24
Software Testing Course Overview
Why take this course?
Job Oriented Software Testing is hands-on training for candidates to get better at their software testing skills along with building a strong foundation in Manual Testing Concepts and Automation with Selenium. The course is an amalgam of Software Testing Training and Job Oriented Training.
Being a Job Oriented Training this course comes with Aptitude Training, CV Writing Sessions, Mock Interviews and finally placement drives by Trisect to ensure you get a good job in the IT industry.
Who should do Software Testing Course?
- This course is ideal for B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Sc / B.Sc
- Special batches for Electronics / Mechanical / Civil students aspiring a career in IT Sector
- Anyone searching Software Testing Job in Delhi NCR, Noida or Gurgaon
Who should do this course?
- This course is ideal for B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Sc / B.Sc students.
- Special batches for Electronics / Mechanical / Civil students aspiring a career in IT Sector.
A model that believes in student's success.
At Trisect we focus on Student’s success. We pride ourselves on our outcomes and teaching methodologies. With years of experience teaching Angular, Java, Python, and related technologies and shaping careers of thousands of students we feel confident of outcomes of our courses.
Trisect’s “Pay After Placement Scheme” puts faith in their teaching methodology and student success. Hence, instead of charging full fee we offer “Pay After Placement Scheme” to eligible students. This helps our students to start learning immediately without putting a dent in their pockets.
Rs 18000 + GST
1/12th of your CTC
Pay After Placement Scheme
We believe in our Students. Pay your fee when you get your job. Check if you are eligible.
Software Testing Course Curriculum
What you will learn in this course
Start with building a strong foundation in Manual Testing. This section will cover all fundamental topics of Manual Testing including Interview Preparation.
- What is Software Testing
- SDLC – Software Development Lifecycle
- STLC – Software Testing Lifecycle
- V Model of Softwre Testing
- Verification vs Validation
- Funcational and Non-Functional Testing
- Black Box vs White Box Testing
- Static vs Dynamic Testing
- QA vs QC
- Testing Types:
- Smoke and Sanity
- Regression and Retesting
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Diagrams
- Use Case
- Test Scenario
- Test Case specifications
- Traceability Matrix
- Project: Acceptance Testing
- Project: Web Application Testing
- Test Plan
- Test Environment
- Defects lifecycle and tools
- Defect Severity
Building a strong foundation in programming. This section will cover all fundamental topics to build a strong understanding of Java.
Basic Programming Techniques – Operators, Variables, Primitive DataTypes, Loop Basics, Conditional Statements
Java Strings and Arrays
Classes and Objects, Fields, new keyword
Technical Interviews are mostly on Object Oriented Programming. In this module you will develop strong conceptual understanding of OOP. You will practice lots of concept based questions in this module.
- Functions and Methods in Java
- Polymorphism – Overloading vs Overriding
- Abstraction and Interfaces
- Collection Framework
- Why Automation Testing
- Selenium Ecosystem – Selenium Seleium ID, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium WebDriver
- Creating your first script with Java
- Controlling browser with Selenium WebDriver
- Locators – by tag, text, partial text, id, name, css, XPath
- Working with Form controls – input fields, button, radio boxes, scheckboxes, select options, multi-select and dropdowns
- Working with links (anchor tags) and html tables
- TestNG with Selenium tests
- Waits – Implicity and Explicit
- Alerts and Popups
- Uploading and Downloading file using Selenium
- Using Action Class to Handle Keyboard and Mouse Events
Learn SQL from the perspective of Software Test Engineer.
- Basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Commands
- Select: Where Clause, Like and Wildcards
- Distinct, Alias and Aggregate Functions
- Order By, Group By and Limit
- SQL Constraints
- Join: Inner, Left, Right and Full
Software Testing Course Reviews
Software Testing Course FAQs
Yes, post course completion you start receiving Trisect referred Placement Drives. Trisect works with 250+ companies, some prominent companies being Globallogic, FIS Global, Daffodil Software, Affle AppStudioz, Finoit Technologies, Pironcorp Technologies etc.
We have a stringent process of selection, testing, training and recruitment to pick the best person for the role of faculty at Trisect. Only experienced people with adequate domain knowledge in this case of Selenium, Test Automation and Manual Testing and corresponding practical exposure are hired for this role. They are also tested on their desire to handle the training phase of each student individually. All faculties go through a rigorous training module under the experts to align them with the institute’s philosophy of providing individual attention to each candidate.
Noida Center: 3rd Floor, Sohna Complex, Noida Sector 15, UP 201301. Google Location : bit.ly/trisect-noida-location
Gurgaon (Gurugram) Center: Creator’s Gurukul, Q-11, Block Q DLF City Phase 2 Road, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122002. Google Location : bit.ly/trisect-gurgaon-google-location
Delhi Center: Netaji Subhash Place (Rohini) address to be disclosed soon.
1 on 1 Live Online Classes: Happen over Skype or Teamviewer.
Trisect focuses on each and every student by following a unique way of training that includes personalized attention and growth tracking of each student.
Queries are very important in learning of any skill. At Trisect, we encourage queries and keep it one of our highest priority to clear every single doubt of all candidates.
We usually create a WhatsApp Group of a batch where you can directly interact with faculty and other students to collaborate and ask doubts.
Students get selected as Trainee / Intern / Junior Developer roles in the Software Testing / Quality Assurance team of the company.
- G-Cube Solutions
- Zior InfoTech
- Magic Bricks
- Rite InfoTech
- Optimus Information
You can see all companies current having job vacancy for Software Testing (Manual) in Delhi NCR on Naukri and Hirist. We are working with majority of these companies
Please call or WhatsApp 9821624551 incase of any doubts. We would be happy to help you.
Attend a DEMO Now
Fill the form below to book a free demo class in an ongoing batch.