Company: Adobe Systems India
Package: CTC INR 10,12,725 + Additional Financial Benifits based upon eligibilty upto INR 5,39,138
Company Profile :
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We help our customers create, deliver and optimise content and applications.
Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, an image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format(PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Systems Off-Campus Drive for Freshers Jan 2018
- Organization Name : Adobe Systems India
- Qualifications : B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech/MS [CS/IT/ECE] | 2018 Batch, only Female Candiadtes
- Work Role : Software Engineer
- Area: Delhi-NCR
- Experience required: Fresher
- Off-Campus Drive Date : Sun, 28 Jan 2018
- Off-Campus Drive Venue :
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Contact Person : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details of this Drive: MORE INFO
Please apply through this link: APPLY HERE
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each)
Perform in-depth White box testing. Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents. Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup . Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification , Prepare strategy for the feature assigned. Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
Trisect offers a special Pay After Placement Scheme to pay the course fee for final year and pass out candidates. This scheme has helped Trisect build trust and strong word of mouth within the candidates and their parents alike.
Trisect Interviews and Placements: With over 150 Companies network in Delhi NCR, Trisect has already conducted 180+ placement drives in 2017, generating over 500 interview call letters each month.