January is pretty high on hiring. Many companies look forward to hire candidates in bulk in the month of January. Companies like AppRoutes Technologies, Enbake Technologies rolled out offers for 3+ candidates each.
- Farmers son’s placement: Yes you heard that right. Bhagat Singh a candidate from Mathura whose father had taken loan and got his son done with his B.Tech. He is a 2016 passout from GL Bajaj (Mathura), was frustrated for over a year because all his aspirations were from his engineer son only. Finally, he got placed with Sofbulls Technologies as an .Net Developer. PS: He had only 46% in his 10th Standard still he got placed.
- 3 Selections Each: RootInfo Solutions and AppRoutes Technologies took 3+ candidates each. Ankush kumar, Abhinav Kumar Mishra, Pinku kumari and Naveen Miglani were offered job at Root Info Solutions. Rishabh Kaut, Anshul Middha and Surbhi Saxena got selected in AppRoutes Technologies.
- Gap Year Placements: Bhagat Singh, Surbhi Saxena and Abhinav Sinha had gap year still got placed.
- Non CS/IT Placements: Surbhi Saxena, Abhinav Kumar Verma and Pinky Kumari were from ECE batch, still got placed.
- Less than 60% Placements: Bhagat Singh – 46% in 10th Standard.
Trisect is know for Job Oriented Trainings in Software Development and Software Testing. It also provides Winter Industrial Trainings (4 months/ 6 months) and Summer Trainings (4 weeks/ 6 weeks) to college students with live projects and certificates.
Trisect offers a special Pay After Placement Scheme to pay the course fee for final year and pass out candidates. This scheme has helped Trisect build trust and strong word of mouth within the candidates and their parents alike.
Trisect Interviews and Placements: With over 150 Companies network in Delhi NCR, Trisect has already conducted 180+ placement drives in 2017, generating over 500 interview call letters each month.