Trisect Interviews and Placements
Feb 2018 - 13 Placement Interviews & 25 Selections
TCS conducted its biggest off-campus for 2017 passouts on 31 Jan. The interviews in North Region were held in Noida Institute of Engg. and Technology over 2 days. Trisect is proud to announce that we achieved 10 selections in the same. Trisect also conducted Mock Interviews for TCS drive and 100s of students benefited from the same. Apart from this ANR Software, Enbake Consulting, Optimus Information are few companies who hired in February at Trisect.
- 2018 passouts start getting placed: Yes you heard that right. Abhinav Aggarwal from Meerut Institute of Technology(MIT) and Shubham Tiwari from Ajay Kumar Garg Engg. College (AKGEC) got placed with Optimus Information.
- 10 Selections in TCS: Shubhi Tiwari, Manisha Kumari, Faizan Khan, Ankit Kumar, Shubham Singh are some of the names who got placed in TCS.
- Campus Drive for Actolap Solutions: Over 70 students attended campus drive for Actolap Technologies at Trisect Noida Sector 15 Center on 20 Feb. Results are awaited.
- Gap Year Placements: Shalu Tyagi, Amarkant, Rajanesh and Arun Pathak had gap year still managed to get placed.
- Non CS/IT Placements: Prashant, Arun, Shivangi were from ECE still got placed.
- Less than 60% Placements: A female candidate from above had 57% in 12th, another had 54% in 10th, and 2 male candidates also had less than 60% throughout, but they still got placed. (Names deliberately not mentioned, incase you wanna see with your own eyes, you can visit Noida Sector 15 Center)
Trisect offers a special Pay After Placement Scheme to pay the course fee for final year and pass out candidates. This scheme has helped Trisect build trust and strong word of mouth within the candidates and their parents alike.
Trisect Interviews and Placements: With over 150 Companies network in Delhi NCR, Trisect has already conducted 180+ placement drives in 2017, generating over 500 interview call letters each month.