Automation Institute in Gurgaon, Automation Training in Gurgaon
Trisect provides comprehensive Automation Testing Courses in Gurgaon. We provide in-depth training in Automation Testing. We majorly teach you in Practical with live projects and less theory so that you can get more practical knowledge and secure your job in various top industries. Our Trainers consists of 6+ yrs of experience and are subject specialist provides you the best in-depth training.
We provide Automation Training in Gurgaon on weekdays, weekend and online too. Trisect comes in the top 10 Institutes in Best Automation Training Institute in Gurgaon. We provide training to all types of students like beginners, intermediate and experts.
24 Jan, 2022 (Mon-Wed-Fri)
31 Jan, 2022 (Mon-Wed-Fri)
22 Jan, 2022 (Sat-Sun)
Gurugram Sector 24
Max of 5 students
Why Choose Us?
It doesn’t matter you are a college student or working professional we provide best Automation Training in Noida and makes you ready for any kind of Automation Testing MNCs from small to big companies. And the best part of our Automation Institute in Delhi is that it is pocket friendly and we don’t charge too much for the courses we provide. We believe that our courses should be pocket friendly so, that it can afford by any students coming from any financial background.
And one of our key features is that we have our own placement assistance. Our Placement cell provides you the best possible interview drives so, that you can get your dream job and walk to the new heights of success. We provide the Placement assistance on the basis of “Pay After Placement Scheme”
Trisect provides one of the best Automation Testing learning with professional teaching methods.
We provide hands-on experience in all live and practical projects which enhances the confidence in the students to face real-time problems in their jobs. We created this Automation Testing course by studying the latest trends and high demand in the leading industries.
Who should do this course?
Manual Tester obvious isn’t it. Are you one? If you are one then more important question is Why you should do Selenium Training? Why not something else?
Who should do this course?
- This course is ideal for B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / M.Sc / B.Sc students.
- Special batches for Electronics / Mechanical / Civil students aspiring a career in IT Sector.
Automation Testing Training Fee
A model that believes in our student's success.
At Trisect Noida we focus on Student’s success. We pride ourselves on our outcomes and teaching methodologies. With years of experience teaching Angular, Java, Python, and related technologies and shaping careers of thousands of students we feel confident of outcomes of our courses.
Rs 15000 + GST
Automation Training Curriculum
What you will learn in this course
- Basic Programming Techniques
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Exception Handling
- Keywords: Static and Final
- Abstract and Interface
- Access Modifiers
- Collection Framework
- What is Automation Testing?
- Selenium Introduction
- Selenium Ecosystem
- Selenium IDE
- WebDriver vs Selenium IDE, Creating scripts using Java
- Working with different browsers
- Controlling browser: Get url, close, quit, get page title and source code, Navigation – back, forward and refresh
- Locators: Tag, ID, link text, Partial link text, XPath, CSS, Best Strategies
- WebElement and Group of WebElements
- Element Inpectors: Tools and Techniques
- HTML Tables
- HTML Form Elements: Buttons, input fields, password, hidden fields, radio boxes, checkboxes, select and multi-select dropdowns
- Different Form States: disables/enabed, editable visible, selected, etc
- Waits: Implicit, Explicit and Fluent wait API
- Timeouts: PageLoad and Script
- Thread Sleep and Conditional wait strategies
- Popups and Alerts
- Windows and Tabs
- Capturing Screenshots
- Working with Cookies
- Action Class: Keyboard and Mouse Events(Finding coordinates, mouse hover and movements, drag-and-drop)
- TestNG Framewor: Annotations, Asserts, Groups, Dependent Test Cases, Priorities
- TestNG Advanced: Parameters, Multi Browser, Reporter Logs, Extent Report API
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory
- Automation Frameworks: Data Driven, Kewword Driver and Hybrid
- Working with Apache POI
- Working with Database, Logging with Log4J
- Intro to Advanced Topics: Cucumber, Maven and Jenkins
Use the knowledge gained in this course to complete an Automation Project of industry standards.
Automation Testing Online Training Reviews
Automation Testing Online Training FAQs
We have a stringent process of selection, testing, training and recruitment to pick the best person for the role of faculty at Trisect. Only experienced people with adequate domain knowledge in this case of Python, Data Science and Machine Learning and corresponding practical exposure are hired for this role. They are also tested on their desire to handle the training phase of each student individually. All faculties go through a rigorous training module under the experts to align them with the institute’s philosophy of providing individual attention to each candidate.
All Classes will be conducted in the live sessions. So, you are expected to attend the all live classes.
Trisect focuses on each and every student by following a unique way of training that includes personalized attention and growth tracking of each student.
Queries are very important in learning of any skill. At Trisect, we encourage queries and keep it one of our highest priority to clear every single doubt of all candidates.
We usually create a WhatsApp Group of a batch where you can directly interact with faculty and other students to collaborate and ask doubts.
Students get selected as Trainee / Intern / Junior Developer roles in the Test Automation team of the company.
You can see all companies current having job vacancy for Selenium (Test Automation) Developer in Delhi NCR on Naukri and Hirist. We are working with majority of these companies.
Please call or WhatsApp 8802830160 incase of any doubts. We would be happy to help you.
Trisect : Best Python, Angular Js & Java Training Institute in Gurgaon
Address: Q-11, Block Q DLF City Phase 2 Road, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Gurgaon is located in the northern Indian state of Haryana which is right now renamed as Gurugram. Gurgaon is one of the major satellite cities of Delhi and it is also part of NCR(National Capital Region of India). After Mumbai and Chennai, Gurgaon has become the leading financial and banking center in India. The first leading Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki established a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in 1970 through which Gurgaon’s economic growth story started.